Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Studio de Maquillage

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?

Those who read my previous entry on Mon Rêve .... My Dream, did u remember that i mentioned one of my dreams is to have my own Studio de Maquillage ... or Makeup Studio? A dream without action is not a dream, agree? So, i decided to take the first step by attending makeup class. Yup.. makeup class *nod* I know i have a big dream here, and everybody wud think that i at least got some skills that required to be a makeup artist, rite? conteng sana sini boleh lah. But let say, to do smokey eyes... hazab!! tup tup jd mata panda! *LOL* Sanggup ke? 

Seductive smokey eyes

I have registered with Lestary Chinta Studio (ohh i just love the name)... and my sifu will be Eisya Rahman. It is scheduled on 30th Oct 2010. I will update uols abt the class and the 'pain' that i will have to go thru as a student.. budak baru belaja. I have mentioned to Eisya that i have ZERO KNOWLEDGE abt maquillage. Conteng setakat lipstics, eyeshadow ala2 nampak tak nampak tu tak aci wokey... tu tak kira dah pandai. Luckily this class is personal makeup lesson and will be attended by ONLY 3-4 ladies... and of coz it is meant for those who are just LIKE ME... zero knowledge. Please please please.... hopefully the rest of my classmates are the same level as mine wokey. 

Dari mata turun ke hati

Di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan... alang-alang menyeluk pekasam biar sampai ke pangkal lengan. First baby steps org kata... slow slow... insyaAllah RedBerry kuat semangat. Pray for me!

My life is getting interesting.. dun u think???? *wink*

The Face Art that i love

Share with me if u ever attended any makeup class before please! *grin*

Ok la. See ya in my next entry!

Till then... A Bientot!
RedBerry


No comments: