Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?



It's Thursday morning *yawn* My brain is a bit slow today and it is still warming up. *yawn* I had a cup of coffee this morning, but it seems like it does not work on me today. *yawn* - buruk perangai.. dok menguap dari tadi *grin* ... sorry la guys... i just cant help it. Ngantuk je nih. Since i ngantuk jer, why not kita layan jer citer RedBerry nih.

*bubbles coming out from nowhere*  ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

ONCE UPON A TIME........... I had shared with you about what are my dream cars before, rite? Still ingat tak? For those who just joined me, please click here for the post.

Yup, the first one on the list is Mercedes Benz. It does not matter whether it's C class, S class, E class etc. As long as it's a Mercedes Benz car *smile... still mood berangan nih.. layan layan..*

Yesterday around 6pm, i was at KLCC (ni citer benar wokey.. kehkehkeh). It was raining heavily outside, so i decided to lepak and makan-makan at KLCC while waiting for the rain to stop. Punye la ramai org. It was so crowded. Yeah, i know it's a F1 GP Petronas week at KLCC, but i didnt expect that our legendary Michael Schumacher and drop-dead-handsome Nico RosBerg were there. I did manage to take their photos... not WITH them... but from the 1st floor. Jadik la.. dari jauh pun ok la. Nak amik gambar ngan they all, mmg berangan la kan? Ramai sgt org. Tapi kan, i think Schumacher looks better looking in real life than he ever will in photos. *grin*


Schumacher with an F1 car

M. Schumacher and N. Rosberg

After taking photos from distance, i went down to the concourse level. Yeahh yeahhh.. Schumacher was there. I even heard girls calling his name... Michael! Michael! Michael! (in a high pitched tone). Mcm la Michael tuh nak layan kan? *giggle*

Anyway, i did not bother to join and squeez into the crowd and screaming for Michael. There was something more elegant, tough, sexy, masculin caught my eyes. When i set my eyes on 'him', i just cant stop smiling..... *still in a dreaming mode*

It's the latest MERCEDES CLS 63 AMG!!!

Sebok la RedBerry dok snap snap snap... click click click my camera. Tak peduli dah org nak kata apa. Janji dapat tgk kete yg sgt cun melecun!!


Merc Benz CLS 63 AMG - front view


Merc Benz CLS 63 AMG - rear view

What do u think? It's gorgeous, rite!!! At first i thot it was 2-door sport car. But no, it is not. It's 4-door 2nd generation series of a sports version of the sedan-coupe. What a stunning design! If only i could afford to buy and drive this car....... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh! No! it's almost 11am!!! Gotta start my work, babe!! Punye la lama berangan *giggle* - boss cuti, camni la jadi nye *grin*

Jom kita buat keje kengkawan.....

Ok la. See ya in my next entry. Dun forget to have a look at my beauty blog.

Till then... a bientot! I wish i will have this car one day..... ZZZZZZzzz
RedBerry



No comments: